Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sally Hansen Triple Shine ~ Sparkling Water

Hello!! Today is my Monday so I wanted to brighten up your evening :) What better way to do that than with this gorgeous tealish/bluish bold shimmer polish. This is Sparkling Water from Sally Hansen. My husband picked this out and I was like, "eh". I don't know how he does it but he always manages to pick polishes that I originally don't like, and I end up loving them. That was definitely the case with this one. I used 3 thin coats with topcoat for this swatch. It started a little bit sheer but built right up!  Formula was wonderful! I have a bunch of SH Triple Shine sheer jelly polishes! I have got to take those out and do something fun with them! Anyways, check it out!


 
I had to add this bottle macro in a different lighting because it looks multi chrome!! I love the green and purple you can see flash with different lights!!
 
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment