Saturday, January 3, 2015

Drip Drop Nail Paint ~ Prototype #808

 Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyones holiday was wonderful! My family and I had a great Christmas :) Now I am back and have a pile of swatches and other reviews to post! Lets check out this first beauty from Drip Drop Nail Paint. I bought a few prototype bags a while ago for me and for some nail mail ladies!! I kept more than I planned on, which was only 3, but I had to have them. This one is number 808. I think out of the 3 I have this is my favorite. It is a pastel purple with very slight holo dust scattered throughout. This formula isn't exactly a total crème but has a touch of jellyness to it. I believe I have seen it called a cremelly. I may be crazy but either way I like it :) Because the holo is so fine I had the hardest time capturing it. I did, however, make up for it with stamping!! I received some new plates and wanted to play lol. These swatches are all 3 thin smooth coats with top coat. I used Winstonia stamping plate w101 using China Glaze Seas The Day.




                            I love this combo!! Stay tuned for the other DDNP I have for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment