Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Orly ~ Steal The Spotlight

Hi friends! Hope you all had a good long weekend! Mine was hectic as usual lol. Glad I had this saved :) This Is Steal The Spotlight from Orly. It is a super dense micro glitter polish in a clear base. The micro glitters are teal leaning green. It also has small hexes that are a medium dusty rose color that are holographic!! If you follow me on Instagram, then you may know that I have a giveaway going on right now. This polish will be added to that! I got an extra for Christmas so why not! I also will be extending that giveaway but all those details will be on IG :) My swatch is 3 coats alone with topcoat. Formula was great for such a glitter filled polish. Definitely not my usual pick but I really had to have this. I am not at all disappointed :) What do you think? Let me know in the comments!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment