Sunday, January 11, 2015

Polished by KPT ~ Do You Wanna Fanta?

Hi!! Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. I, however, just watched my NFL team get taken out of the playoffs by possibly the WORST CALL EVER!!!! Anywho, tonight I have Do You Wanna Fanta? from Polished By KPT. This was a summer 2014 release and I have needed it since the first day I saw it! I was finally able to get it and I freaked out a little when I finalized my purchase. Do you ever get so excited about a polish its like there was just a birth in the family?!?! So ya, this polish was worth every penny of the $15 I paid for it. It is $12 for the polish and $3 for shipping from coast to coast. This thermal polish is a bubblegum pink when warm and bright orange when cold. In transition it gets to be a very pretty coral color. The micro flakies in this are amazing. It has gold and violet which compliments all colors perfectly!! For my swatch I used 3 thin coats. DYWF has a great formula and I probably would have been fine with 2 thicker coats but I always prefer thin coats. I topped it with a shiny topcoat. I forgot to try it matte this time but that will definitely happen in the future and I will make sure to add pics when it does. Here it is!!


 
Warm state:


 
Transition:

 
What do you think of this polish? I would love to hear from you!! Until next time :)



 



No comments:

Post a Comment