Friday, January 9, 2015

OPI ~ Pink Of Hearts 2014

Hello! Tonight I have a polish duo From OPI. This is the Pink Of Hearts collection for 2014. It took me forever to get these but I have made a point of getting every yearly set/polish since 2012. Not a huge accomplishment but I had just stopped biting my nails so whatever! Anyone who knows me also knows that awareness of breast cancer is super important to me. As it should be for all females (and men)!!! It could happen to anyone anytime!! Click here to be brought directly to the Susan G. Komen site for info and/or to donate!! Back to the polish! Pink Of Hearts 2014 had 2 polishes and a little pink nail file with a glitter side and attached pink ribbon. The pink ribbon is clipped on with a lobster claw type clasp and I am really happy about that because I will be able to move it to my key chain when I am done using the file.

 First polish up is Mod About You. Mod About You is a bright pastel pink crème. the formula is very opaque but I still found it very streaky. My swatch on my fresh new nubs is 3 thin coats with a shiny topcoat.

 Second polish is The Power Of Pink. This polish is a sheer milky crelly tinted slightly pink with matte white and fuchsia micro and medium sized glitters. This was the one I was more excited for and I ended up liking the pink crème better!! I really do like this, its just not for me. I may come back to this when my nails are a little longer. My swatch is 3 thin coats with top coat and a matte coat on my pinkie. Very smooth formula for so much glitter!


 Over all I am super happy with this purchase! I cant wait to see what OPI releases for 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment