Thursday, January 15, 2015

Orly ~ Explosion Of Fun

Hello again friends! Its almost the weekend!! Tonight I have for you a polish from Orly Sparkle collection. I don't have them all because I did not like them all. But I have the good ones ;) Tonight I will show you Explosion Of Fun. This is one of the hardest polishes to capture in a picture!! I have seen this described in a million different ways, but here is my take on it. It has a sheer magenta base with a very strong electric blue shimmer. It also has tiny deep magenta holographic hexes, almost red actually. All together, this polish is wonderful! I used 3 coats with topcoat for the first swatch. I used 1 coat over Sinful Colors Steel My Heart for the second swatch. You really just need to see it for your self. In person if you have the chance! Let me know what you think in the comments!!





No comments:

Post a Comment