Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Orly ~ Bling

Hi all!! Did all my fellow New Englanders make it through blizzard Colbie ok? I live in Connecticut pretty close to Rhode Island and we got about 32 inches at my house!! Luckily, we did not lose power! My husband and I did what we love to do most. We vegged out and watched a ton of movies :) Tonight I have another Orly for you! This time I have Bling. Bling is a clear base polish full of square, micro, holographic, gold glitters. The name Bling says it all. This polish is super flashy!! I used 3 thin coats to make it solid. It would look great over any color but I just love it so much I wanted it on by itself. Formula was great. Super happy with Orly polishes as of late! New obsession?! I think so lol. You will see why in a second! let me know what you think of this in the comments!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment