Sunday, January 4, 2015

Drip Drop Nail Paint ~ Prototype #809

Hi friends! Here is the other Drip Drop Nail Paint I told you about! Prototype number 809. This DDNP is pretty much the same as the purple one. It was a touch streaky but I find that with almost all light greens and yellows. It evens itself out by the third coat very nicely. This polish is a pastel green cremelly leaning slightly to the yellow side. As with the purple DDNP, this one also has a very slight holo dust that was very hard to capture. I stamped with this swatch as well but sadly it smudged a little. I'm still learning :) I used Winstonia plate w112 with Sally Hansen polish in Blue Me Away.  I definitely recommend Jessica's polishes. They were delivered extremely fast and the quality is great! Make sure to go support small business!




No comments:

Post a Comment