Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Polish Addict Nail Color ~ Pretty Poison

Hi everyone! I did have a different polish for you today but I realized that the whole post would have been a complaint. Im not really sure how to approach the situation so I opted to bring you an awesome review instead!! If you follow my Instagram, then you already know that I recently bought Pretty Poison from PANC. And you also know I love it! Seriously. I have drooled over this polish since the first time I saw it. Only having 1 income really hurts my indie budget so when I saw that Laura added it to her last chance bin I had to fly! And because it was during the holidays I also got an extra 10% off of that!! Did I mention that this polish is a thermal? With shipping included it was less then $6.50! I am a little sad to say that the thermal does not work for me :( It came in the mail such a beautiful pink color because its cold outside. I let it sit for a day to warm up properly then I swatched it. I tried to take pics with the transition but even in ice water it just stayed white. That is actually fine with me because I love it so much either way! I am so super happy I got to get his before it was gone forever! This is 3 thin coats with HKGirl top coat.




Pretty Poison macro.
 
 
 
 
 
Do you have this polish? I would love to see your swatches or nail art using it! Let me know in the comments how to find your pics! Links below!!
 
 
 
 
 
Polish Addict Nail Color:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment