Saturday, January 9, 2016

Level Up Lacquer ~ The Loot Collection

Hi again! Tonight I bring you another wonderful collection from Level Up Lacquer! This one is The Loot collection and it is jam packed with bling!! Ill keep this post short since the last one was a reader.

First up is Common. Common is an emerald green base with holo and small square green glitters. It is unreal. It would be opaque in 2 coats but I did use 3 thin coats for added glitter and depth. LOVE!
 
Bottle macro.



This one right here is Rare. It is a cross between an electric blue and an ocean blue. Gorgeous! Rare has blue holo glitters and tiny shards. Super smooth and totally opaque in 3 thin coats. Definitely not something I have ever seen before!!

Bottle macro.
 
This one is hands down my favorite of the set. I LOVE PURPLE POLISH! And Epic is exactly that!! Super stunner. Its a purple jelly base with tons of purple and silver glitters. Totally drool worthy. This swatch is 3 thin coats with top coat.
 

Bottle macro.
 
Lastly we have Vendor Trash. This is a very universal glitter topper. It has white and grey glitters with holo dust so it will match any color you want to pair it with. I chose to use 1 coat of Vendor Trash over O.P.I's Mod About You. It adds the perfect amount of holo sparkle to jazz up any crème polish.
 


Bottle macro.
 
 
In my opinion this is a must have collection. Not sure I have ever seen anything like any of these polishes. Obviously my favorite is the purple lol. Definitely see myself using these very often. These polishes are $9.25 each or $35.00(on sale) for the whole set. It is way more than worth it so grab it while you can! Links below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Level Up Lacquer:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment