Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DIFFERENT dimension ~ I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have another of the 3 polishes from the grab bag I told you about yesterday. This one is from DIFFERENT dimension and is just as amazing as Netflix & Chill. This polish was a part of the first Holo Hookup box. This is a monthly box that includes four themed holographic polishes. The makers included are Glisten & Glow, DIFFERENT dimension, and Cupcake Polish. They are permanent and they feature a 4th indie in each box. The boxes are $40 plus shipping and each polish is exclusive to that box. The box that I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller is from is the November 90's hip hop themed box and is sadly not available now. Just a little fun fact: I heard this song totally randomly on my iTunes radio today!! My youth was spent in the 90's so this is the shiz! I loved the song and I love the polish. Purple mega holo!!! With a perfect buttery formula that could be a 1 coater you really cant go wrong. If you like thicker polish coats this is definitely a 1 coater. I did 2 coats with my HKGirl top coat.



 
I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller macro.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't this just gorgeous?! This is my favorite of the 3 I got! Would you like to see the 3rd today or wait until tomorrow? Let me know in the comments! Also, make sure you give DIFFERENT dimension a look. Links below!!
 
 
 
 
 
DIFFERENT dimension:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment