Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sinful Colors ~ Got a Blush On You

Hello lovely ladies!! This is my first time posting from my laptop!! I hope it works ok lol. im so used to my phone that I feel like this format looks all wrong... never the less here I am!! lets do this :) today I have a few Sinful Colors textured polishes. SC was my first love. pretty decent quality for really great prices. and their array of colors is awesome!! its only second to my China Glaze collection :) This polish is called Got a Blush On You. its a deep fuschia with blueish flecks. not exactly glitters or flakies so ill call them flecks. now, pink is my color and I absolutely drooled over this in the bottle but it totally failed to wow me on the nail. its pretty but not for me. the formula was great though. dried quickly and was totally opaque in 2 coats. check it out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment