Friday, January 24, 2014

Inspired by @rachell_rachell

Hi lovelies <3 I hope so far everyone is having a wonderful day!! I am in high spirits today and excited to show you my "inspired by" manicure!! On instagram I follow this super talented lady! her ig name is @rachell_rachell. Definitely go give her a follow!! Today she posted these awesome nails that I had to recreate. I will show you hers and then mine. They differ in color but are pretty much the same. For my nails i used 3 coats of Sephora by O.P.I  looks like rain, dear. I topped that with my Glisten & Glow HK girl fast drying and super shiny clear top coat.(A review of that will be coming soon). After that I used nail tape to place in a chevron design. The colors I used for the ombre effect are Rimmel French white tip, Sinful colors sweet tooth, China glaze spontaneous, China glaze coconut kiss, and China glaze VII. Maybe someday I will do videos and tutorials but until then feel free to ask questions in the comments!!! I topped my design with my G&G top coat and I just love it. I hope you all like it as much as I do!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment