Sunday, January 26, 2014

PolishTBH ~ Polar Express

Here is the second polish I grabbed from an instagram destash. Polar Express from PolishTBH. It is a dark denim blue polish with gold glitters that dries matte. I love this polish so much. I have been searching for a blue polish that looks like jeans. I don't know why but I just had to have one. I was so excited to see that I had finally found my perfect denim polish without even knowing it!! This polish applies like butter. It is so smooth!!! I took a macro shot of this and it looks textured but its not. I really am not sure what made it look like that. maybe the glitter? I took pics with it matte and shiny. I prefer it matte. just out of the bottle perfection. this is a retired polish but I happen to see Chrissy say that she would never turn down a custom order! ;) Good for me because I will need more of this. check out my pictures and leave a comment!!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment