Sunday, January 26, 2014

PolishTBH ~ Sugar Plum Fairy

This polish I picked up in a fellow ig'ers destash sale. Lauren had this and another PolishTBH polish from the holiday collection that I scooped up as fast as I could!!! When I received the package it also had 2 minis from Mod Lacquer!! How sweet was that?! I will get to the minis in another post but just to give you a preview, I LOVE the glitter topper!!!!! Anyways, this is Sugar Plum Fairy. Its a deep orange polish with tiny gold glitters. It actually wasn't exactly what I expected but I couldn't find many swatches to check it out. I thought it was going to be a little more pinkish. Either way, I really do like this a lot. Its a unique color and I love the finish when its dry. Without topcoat its not really shiny but not quite matte either. Somewhere in between. I also have pics with shiny topcoat and a matte top coat. I prefer this one shiny. The formula is one of the best I have tried!! I used four coats for these pictures. I would rather use thin layers and extra coats than thick layers and less coats. it just dries better and more uniform. So, here are my pics!! let me know what you think :)



This pis was with matte coat on the ring finger and shiny topcoat on the rest



No comments:

Post a Comment