Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat ~ Red Velvet

Hey lovely ladies :) i have been pretty much on the fence about textured polish. The brands all have different textures and some just feel like glitter. Because of this i stayed selective on ones i picked and didnt pick. I knew i HAD to have this one when i saw it though. The name had me immediately. My other huge passion is baking :) and im pretty well known for my red velvet cakes!! But the color... *drools* is amazing. Here i used 3 coats without top coat. Only needed two but everyone has their own ocd. 3 Coats is mine lol. The first pic looked so bright amd not accurate. But it was still pretty so i am postimg anyway!! The other two are more color accurate but totally washed out my skin. Owell. The polish is definitely the star here!! Applied amazingly and dries super fast. Got mine on sale at right aid for $2.99!!! Run ladies :) Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment