Saturday, October 12, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Nails :)

Hey ladies!! By now im sure you all know that October is breast cancer awareness month. I support this cause every chance i get. Im sure this is where most women would tell a survivor story of some sort. I on the other hand dont have one. I dont and never have known anyone with this awful disease. For this i am very lucky!! I support this cause just because i am female. My friends, mother, sisters, daughters are all female. The chances are 1in 8 women so the chances are high. Please go get yourself checked!! It could save your life!! I did these nails for this cause. I used china glaze something sweet, stardust polish pink bikini, and orly miss conduct for the ombré. The gems are self stick gems from avon ( thanks mom!). Enjoy ladies!!!

This is where i will add all of my breast cancer awareness manis :) heres a few shots of my mix n match acrylic paint design!!

No comments:

Post a Comment