Sunday, October 20, 2013

Honey Bunny Lacquer ~ The Doors Collection

Hello!! Today i have something super special to share with you!! I recently got up the guts to approach Deb, owner of Honey Bunny Lacquers, to swatch some of her polishes. Not just for fun but i really would love to be a part of the swatching world. I feel i have come leaps and bounds from where i was months ago and would like to start taking this more seriously. When i asked Deb about swatching she said absolutely!!! She, like myself, likes great music and sent me some polishes from her Doors collection!!!!! Even better she sent me one called love street which is my FAVORITE doors song. I was so excited to be "officially" swatching :) the polish in the bottle looks sooo pretty. Peace frog is a beautiful green with gold shimmer. It just glides on the nail so smoothly. It took 3 coats until solid but every coat just as smooth as the last. Dries pretty swiftly as well. Then i added the glitter, Love street. OMG!!! They were perfectly matched for each other. Tiny holo hexes and small green squares just make me melt. I did have to place a few of the bigger hexes but it was worth it. In every pic i only used one coat of glitter. I also used seche vite top coat for all pics :) Tons of pics for these ones ladies!! Make sure to follow Deb on instagram for updates and stock info @dmob74. And on twitter @beautyninja4!! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment