Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Polish me to go ~ summer collection 2013

Hi everyone!! Today i have the polish me to go summer 2013 collection. I really only have one word for these: AMAZING!!! I ordered these last week and had them by monday. Super fast shipping! They came in such a cute little box :) i read all the directions as it said to on the website. When i started to polish i was a little put off. Its a gritty formula. But i shook the bottle a little more and warmed it between my palms and viola!! It still has a grittiness to it but it has glow to it so its to be expected. As i kept goin i slowly was falling in love.... they are so bright and full of pigment. I love them. And even the glitters glow :) so i leave you with some pics and some advice, follow @polishmetogo on instagram and everywhere u can. Get the restock info and get some!! Go quick! They are always in hivh demand and will sell out super fast!! Enjoy the glow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment