Friday, July 19, 2013

China glaze ~ shower together

I have been wanting this polish for a while now and i finally put my foot down today!! I was so happy when i started to apply it and it had a jelly-ish finish. I see that this is considered a crelly by most but its definitely not a full creme. The teal color of this polish doesnt show very well in the bottle. Looks more blue in my opinion!! But it was opaque in two pretty thin (and kinda runny) coats. I also added a coat of flock together on the ring finger and two coats on the middle finger. Its a little thick but its so pretty. I really like this color combo. I would totally reccomend shower together. Still on the fence about these "feathered" "fuzzy" polishes... enjoy :)

I also wanna throw in this awful pic. Its from my phone so i apologize but its much more true to color than my camera would capture

No comments:

Post a Comment