Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Zoya ~ Rue

                                                                          *Nothing to disclose


          How are we doing this afternoon? I am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face. We just had our Christmas this past weekend because the girls were in Florida on actual Christmas. The girls got some great stuff and so did I! Of course my husband bought me some amazing polish. I also got a polish from my mom. I will show you that and one of the glitters today.

   The polish my mom gave me is Zoya Rue. It is a pink under toned neutral shade. Its the perfect nude for me. This was the polish that I never knew I always needed. It's wonderful. I used 2 thin smooth coats with top coat.





          I added one of my new glitters to Rue. Unfortunately it was a generic square bottle with only a name, no brand. The name is Kiss & Makeup. I can tell you it came from Five Below but thats about it. I had no idea how much I was going to like this glitter. I thought it was just hex shaped glitters until I swatched it in my swatch book. IT HAS LIP GLITTERS!! I was soooo freaking excited! Valentine's Day is coming up and this is just perfect <3 Besides the red lip glitters it also has lavender metallic, white matte, and micro red and silver holo glitters. Such a cute mix. I used one coat over Zoya Rue with a little placement for the lips. I sealed it again with top coat. I recommend a second coat of top coat to smooth the glitters. Also a peel off base coat for easy removal!



Macro



          Do you love it or do you LOVE IT?!?! I will have the links down below! Be sure to let me know in the comments what you think. Have a good rest of your day! :)





          Zoya:: Website:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter:: Pinterest::
          Five Below:: Website:: Facebook:: Instagram:: Twitter::
         

No comments:

Post a Comment