Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!

                                                                                 *Nothing to disclose


          Wow what a year, huh?! 2016 took so much from so many. At the same time, I know people who have had a wonderful year. Let's just hope that 2017 will be better all around for everyone.

          This year my nails were naked for the ball drop. I wasn't feeling nails much until I watched it. What is your favorite new years program to watch? My husband and I like to watch Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper. This was their 10 year anniversary hosting together, the aluminum anniversary for anyone who didn't watch lol. That made me remember a super blingy polish I got in a swap from my sweet friend Heather. You can follow her HERE on IG. Any who, this polish just screams New Years/Eve. Have you heard of the brand Broadway? I hadn't until now. Let's see how it does!

          Gunmetal (#54) is a dark charcoal jelly polish that looks black in the bottle. It has micro, tiny, and small silver holographic hexes. I used 3 thin coats of this glitter packed jelly with topcoat. I did use 2 coats of topcoat to get the smooth glass finish, but it wasn't too bumpy after the first coat of topcoat. As with all glitter polishes, I suggest a peel off base coat for easy removal. Dry time and formula were both great with this polish.




  



Here is some nail art I did using a big flower charm and some firework stamping!





Charm from LevelUP Lacquer.



I really like this polish for when bling is in need.
What did you have on your nails for New Years? Let me know in the comments! Have a great day everyone <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment