Monday, January 23, 2017

Bitzy Nail Color

                                                                                  *Nothing to disclose


          Good morning! It's Monday and I bring you a very mood accurate post today. A little bit of brightness, but mostly junk. My husband and I stopped at Sally's yesterday because I needed some Yellow Stopper and I had a 20% off coupon. Naturally, I started looking at everything there. It was a good thing I did because I FINALLY found a cotton ball grabber!! So, I grabbed a few things then head towards the counter to check out. My husband pointed out some mini polishes and said, "hey look, these are only $1.50". They were mostly pretty boring. I did manage to grab 2 that looked indie-ish and decided I needed them. Because polish lol :) So we pay and go home. I get right to work putting swatches in my swatch book. I decided to stay up past my bed time to get these babies swatched. Ya, let's see how that went...

Dilly Dally/Sweetie Pie


          I have never heard of Bitzy before so I went in with an open mind. Dilly Dally is the first polish I decided to swatch. Mostly because it is super neon. First coat was a little streaky. That wasn't an issue for me since a lot of neons have picky formulas. It also dried matte. Again, totally common with neons. Second coat was much better. Still not satisfied. Third coat. Not too shabby! It looked good enough but I could not leave it matte. It was so chunky. Didn't level much at all as far as glitter goes. I ended up using 3 coats of top coat just to get it smooth. I really love the color of this one but it is NOT worth it. Here is 3 coats of Dilly Dally with 3 coats of top coat...



Macro

         

          The next one is called Sweetie Pie. This one is a peachy yellow crelly polish with neon hex glitters in pink, orange, green, and yellow. It is so pretty in the bottle. Very springy! Let's get right to the point. Don't ever get this polish! The glitter was in clumps and the formula was sooooo streaky. I used 3 coats but could have used a 4th to even coverage. If I had used a 4th coat, 1) I would be mad and 2) I would have mounds of glitter. No bueno. Seriously, I know you may want to try it because its cheap and pretty... DON'T!! This polish also needed 3 coats of top coat to be kind of smooth. Ugh, just awful :(



Macro


          Since I did enjoy Dilly Dally enough, I did some nail art using the original Clear Nail Vinyls from Polished Vino, and some gems my mom got me. Chrissy has an awesome shop, awesome designs, awesome products, and amazing customer service! Make sure you check the links below to see what she has <3




          I hope I have saved you from making this small polish mistake. I wouldn't even feel right giving these away. I really do love the nail art I did though with the Clear Nail Vinyls. Have you tried this brand? Maybe a creme formula would be better? Let me know in the comments! Have a mostly happy Monday :)





          Sally Beauty Supply:: Website:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter:: YouTube:: Pinterest::
          Polished Vino:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook::

No comments:

Post a Comment