Friday, September 11, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ The Squared Circle Collection

Happy weekend!!! How was your week? Mine was super lazy and super awesome!! Now I have to get to all the things I had neglected. Like this post. If you follow me on IG then you know that I have already started posting pics of these polishes. The Squared Circle Collection is WWE inspired which is pretty neat because I have never heard of a wrestling collection before this one. Lets check
 them out!
 
Eat Your Vitamins is a polish inspired by who other than Hulk Hogan. It is such a unique polish with the base color and mix of glitters. It is a soft but bright yellow with 3 sizes of red holo hex glitters. Such a smooth crelly shown here in 3 thin coats with top coat. No glitter fishing required!



 

The Best is inspired by Bret "The Hitman" Hart. This is a pretty bright medium pink crème base with tiny and large black hex glitters. 2 perfect coats with topcoat and again no glitter fishing!!


 
 
Oohh Yeaaa is a bold aqua holo polish with a metallic type finish. This polish is inspired by Macho Man Randy Savage (snap into a slim jim). 2 smooth coats with top coat. I also added stickers to these for some added art. (I can't draw lol)


Finally the holo peeked out for me!!! I failed to capture the holo but I promise you it is very stand out in person!!

 
Kicking Ass And Chewing Gum. This polish keeps me at a loss for words. You may already know that Jason is my favorite black holo ever! Also, from Cherise! This lives up to its name! It kicks Jason's ass!!! This one was inspired by Roddy Piper. This polish goes on like butter in 2 amazingly perfect coats and is so jam packed with holo and gold shimmer. I think I see golden micro flakies as well. I could wear this one polish forever! And if it wasn't good enough already, it stamps!! That made me freak out a little. I am sooooooo happy with this one :)



This is the stamping I did using Kicking Ass And Chewing Gum!!
 
 And last but actually my second favorite is Holo If You Hear Me. This is my second for 2 very simple reasons. PURPLE. HOLO. It really is that easy for me when it comes to MTL polishes. The quality is always there without question! Anywho, this one is inspired by Scott Steiner and is such a winner. It is definitely more of a red toned purple than my camera captures. It always leans blue for me. And besides my watermark my photos are always completely unedited! Just an FYI. This polish needed 3 thin coats as it was a tiny bit more sheer than Oohh Yeaaa. I used a top coat and also added some stamping!


YAY!!! HOLO :)


 
 
Overall this collection may be one of my favorites so far!! and I don't even watch WWE lol. The Squared Circle Collection will be available on September 15th! Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments! Links below.
 
 
 
 
 
My True Love Creations:: Shop:: Instagram:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment