Friday, September 11, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ Fall 2015 Collection

Hello again. Who is ready for fall? I was ready in March LOL! It is just the perfect balance of warm and cool weather. And lets not forget Halloween :) And with all that comes the fall polishes. My husband said to me today that September to November are expensive months. I said why is that? He just looked at me and said Halloween and pink lol. I am a huge supporter of anything pink especially in October and even more if it is for charity! Jeez he knows me so well!!! Back to the polish. This time Cherise is bringing us a five piece collection of solid colors. That's right, no shimmer, holo, or glitter to be found anywhere. And I love that!! I absolutely love the simplicity and the colors in this collection. Lets get to it, shall we?
 
 
First we have Goodbye Summer Sunset. A bright coral leaning a little orange. Nice smooth crème formula. I used 3 thin coats and top coat.


Here I added a real 18k gold top coat.
 
 
Harvest Moon is another smooth polish. Here it is in 3 thin coats and top coat. This polish reminds me of the vacations I used to take in Martha's Vineyard. There was a beach with clay cliffs. Very similar color. If you have been there, I believe it is South Beach, then you know what I mean.


Some harvest style stamping. For the stamps I used Sex And Sand Castles. You can see that polish here.
 
This one is Crimson Kisses. This was actually a little patchy. I used 4 thin coats with a top coat. I really love the color but thinner may have to be added.


How could I not add some kisses to this?!
 
These last 2 are total awesomeness. This is Tree Hugger and It is the perfect chocolate crème color. Seriously you may want to lick your nails lol. My pics lean a little greyish. 2 thin buttery coats of hersheys.... I mean Tree Hugger with top coat :)  


Wood grain stamp. Appropriate right lol. Again I used Sex And Sand Castles to stamp with. then I mattefied it :)
 
Black To Basics. Everyone needs the classic black glossy crème in there polish collection. This one was perfect in 2 thin coats with top coat. What a smooth black polish!!


This design I did using nail vinyls. All details are on my IG page!
 
 
Also a gradient I did using Goodbye Summer Sunset, Harvest Moon, and Crimson Kisses. Stamped obviously lol!
 
 
This collection, in my opinion, is a must have. Who doesn't need solid cremes? No one! Especially when they are this pretty! This collection will be releasing on October 1st! Which ones will you be picking up? Let me know in the comments. Links below!
 
 
 
 
 
My True Love Creations:: Shop:: Instagram::

No comments:

Post a Comment