Sunday, September 20, 2015

Creative Cuticles Nail Polish ~ Creepy Cocktails Collection

Hello! I am late posting this, but if you follow my IG then you have already seen a few of these pics. These 3 polishes make up the Creepy Cocktails collection which is from Creative Cuticles Nail Polish. The trio will be released on October 1st. Kayla sent these along with her Fall Jelly Trio (swatched here) for me to swatch so I have been sitting on these little bottles of liquid gold for a while. I am loving them all and I'm sure you will as well.
 
First we have O Negative, Please. This is 2 amazingly perfect coats with top coat. If I polished a little thicker I could have just used 1 coat. This is such a sexy deep red. I felt so bad ass wearing it!


For the stamping I used SinfulColors Black On Black and Winstonia plate w108.

Here I matted it using Pure Ice matte top coat. Ring is from Claire's.

This one is Witches Brew. It has a cross between a crème and a crelly formula. Really smooth application. 2 coats plus top coat.


For the stamping I used SinfulColors Black On Black and Winstonia plate w116.

Matted using Pure Ice matte top coat.

 
 
Ooze On The Rocks. This is a slime green crelly polish. Usually that would be weird but its for Halloween so its totally fitting! This is a spot on match for the ooze in the Ninja Turtles Secret Of The Ooze. (If you like that stuff like I do lol). This crelly has a wonderful formula which (for me) is hard to find in a crelly. Kayla does them so very well. This is 3 this coats with top coat.



For the stamping I used SinfulColors Black On Black and Winstonia plate w116.

Matted using Pure Ice matte top coat.

I am SUPER happy with this trio. I will be buying these in full size asap!! And maybe a back up of O Negative, Please! Make sure you are following Kayla everywhere for updates, sales, and whatever else! Links below!! Which do you like best?





Creative Cuticles Nail Polish:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment