Friday, May 8, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ Spring Collection

Happy Friday y'all! Today I have tons for you! 5 posts worth to be exact!! So grab a snack and a drink and I will make this quick and colorful :) The Spring Collection has 5 polishes. 2 cremes, 2 shimmer cremes, and a shimmer flakie topper. Let's start with the shimmer cremes. First is Morning Dew. A gorgeous dusty medium teal polish with the most beautiful gold shimmer. 2 easy peasy coats with top coat for my swatch. As usual Cherise's formula is on point!



See that Shimmer?!?!
 Next up is May Flowers. This one is a deep rosey pink with lovely pink shimmer. Same formula as Morning Dew. 2 coats with top coat.


 
 
Misty Mornings is a dark grey crème polish that applied like a crelly. Super smooth with no streaks and great coverage! 2 coats plus top coat.

 
 
When Lilacs Blossom is my favorite from this collection. It is the perfect soft pastel purple crème. Again, this applied like a crelly but even better than Misty Mornings (if that's possible!)! 2 coats with top coat although this one dried so shiny that you wouldn't need it!

 
 
Lastly we have April Showers. This is a shimmer flakie topcoat. It looks so good on so many colors but I really try to pair within the collection. Am I the only one??? I used one coat of April Showers over (of course) When Lilacs Blossom.  These pictures are not my best as this polish made everything reflect off of it!!



This picture shows the fine flakies. It looks textured and I am not sure why. I assure you that this is as smooth as glass with just a thin coat of topcoat!!
 
So, there you have the Spring Collection! Which one was your favorite?
 
 
 
MTLCreations: Shop::Instagram::Facebook
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment