Friday, May 8, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ Sexy Vacation Trio

Hello! For this post I have MTL Sexy Vacation Trio! I was very surprised to see the colors in this trio. Not your average summer neons!! I really like it though because with the polish names, the collection name, and the colors, it totally comes together and makes sense. First is Sex and Sand Castles. This polish is a dark chocolate brown crème. Great formula! Totally opaque in 1 coat. I used 2 coats with topcoat because I just cant leave a polish at 1 coat. The color is so sexy!

 
 
The second in this trio is called In The Nude. A golden pearlescent polish. For this swatch I used 3 thin coats, to even out any marks from brush strokes, and top coat. Formula was very smooth for a usually streaky finish.


 
 
The glitter polish in this trio is called Topless Beach.  It has a very generous amount of blue and pink glitters. I usually try to tell you what kind and size glitters but this was so dense that I wouldn't want to get it wrong! But it has holo :) I used three thin coats with topcoat for my swatch. No undies needed!! Glitter was very smooth! Not bumpy or chunky on the nail at all.


 
 
Like I said this set is definitely not the average summer set. I think that makes me love it so much more! Super stand out :) What do you think about the curve from the normal?
 
 
 
MTLCreations: Shop::Instagram::Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment