Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ Winter Collection

Hi all! Tonight I have for you, the Winter Collection from none other than MTL <3 There are 2 creme polishes with glitter and a glitter topper in a clear base. I really loved all of these. I know I always say that lol, but its so true. Cherise makes great polish!! She keeps getting better too! If I had to pick a favorite I would be screwed! Can't do it! Lets do this alphabetically then, shall we? First up is Deck The Halls. This polish is bright white with tons of  icy shimmer. It has the perfect amount of micro, small, and medium red holo glitters. I also has a nice smooth formula. Super stunning in person! 3 coats plus topcoat for this swatch!


 
 
Next we have Frost Bite. This is almost the same as Deck The Halls but not quite. It is also a bright white base and has the same types and sizes of glitters. This polish though, does not have shimmer. And it also has a little more glitter than DTH. I actually used this polish to make a polish ornament with because I wanted to keep it forever!! Wonderful formula!! 3 coats and topcoat pictured here.


 
Lastly but definitely not the least is Sugar Plum Gumdrops. This polish is packed with micro fuchsia glitters and small transparent fuchsia hexes. I love this so very much! Something about the see through glitters always gets me. They can layer and change colors depending on how you wear them! I wore it here over a light lilac. 2 coats on all fingers but my pointer. I only used 1 coat for that finger so you could see the glitter payoff with one coat. It has just enough bigger glitters for me! Perfect!!


 
I hope you enjoyed these polishes!! They are very versatile given the colors so I will be using these long after winter! Thanks for reading :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment