Thursday, February 12, 2015

My True Love Creations ~ St. Patrick's Day Duo

Happy Thursday friends! Weekend is almost here!! So, who here is Irish? I am not and neither is my husband but we love green! Especially this minty green I have for you tonight! When I opened my swatch package, this was the first one I grabbed. It's called Magically Mint. Such a creamy, even formula. It has the most awesome combination of blue and gold shimmers that matches this green wonderfully! I used 3 thin coats (as always lol) and a glossy topcoat. Such a beautiful medium mint green! On my accent I used the other half of this duo called Floating Charms*. 



 
 
*The glitter half of this set started out with the name Floating Charms. Some of the glitters have sunk leading to a name change, Sinking Charms, and a discounted price so make sure you grab this asap!! It is very unique!!
Sinking Charms was a very hard glitter to pair good undies with. I wanted you to be able to see the true colors of the glitters while still keeping the St. Patty's Day theme. I originally went with a cream color but it looked like camo lol. I ended up putting it over its other half, Magically Mint. Ok, let's see, this polish is a clear base that has: micro gold glitters; small grayish-mintish, green holo, and crinkled silver hexes; large black, transparent green, and transparent yellow hexes! Seriously, the use of see through glitters is awesome!!!! I love love love them! And I say crinkled silver hexes but I really am not sure if that's right lol!  They are textured almost. You will see what I mean in the macro. Its super fun!! I used 1 dabbed coat of Sinking Charms over MM with a glossy topcoat. My glitters didn't sink very much so application was pretty easy. Good formula.


 
These will be released on February 26th! Follow MTL on Instagram here for updates!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment