Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Glitz'd23 Nail Lacquer ~ Carnival

 
Hello! Here is the second polish from Glitz'd23. The name of this one is Carnival. To me this color is the epitome of green. When someone says green, this is the color that flashes in my brain. The formula on this was more of a crème, very smooth. Dried nice and even! For my swatch I used 3 thin coats and a glossy topcoat. I wanted to do something a little different for the theme of my accent being carnival. I thought "oh! Rio!!". I am not pleased with my stamping in the slightest for this swatch but they cant all be perfect ;) Just kidding!! Check it out!


 
GLOW SHOTS!!!


Carnival glows a very bright aqua green, much more green than the pictures show. I got this glow by charging my nails and polish bottle under my desk lamp that has a daylight light bulb for 1 minute. I will definitely be using this in some St. Patrick's Day nailart!! Hope you enjoyed! thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment