Sunday, March 9, 2014

Julep ~ Lizanne

Who got their Julep Maven box?!?! Well, hopefully everyone has because it took me a week or so to get to posting this. I am an it girl :) What type of box do you get? This month I was actually going to cancel my box but forget, then it showed up! I am actually super glad it did because I absolutely love the colors this month! I did also get a cotton candy flavored old fashioned candy stick but my 8 year old daughter pulled the wrapper off and shoved it in her mouth before I could even read the label!! So for this post I will have Lizanne. Lizanne is a dark greenish teal color with a green shimmer. I drooled over this in the bottle... wasn't so happy with the final outcome on the nail. It lost a lot of shimmer even when I applied Glisten & Glow H K Girl fast drying & super shiny clear top coat (which as you shall see in an upcoming post on my experience)!! I even tried to use a matte top coat, as you will see on my pinky, also to no avail. Still, it is a nice color and from what I have seen so far (I don't own it) it looks a lot like O.P.I's   Amazon...Amazoff. Just more on the green side. This polish applied OK. It wasn't finicky but it wasn't nice either. Dry time was average. I used 2 coats of this crème polish for these pictures. Check them out and let me know what you think in the comments :)




No comments:

Post a Comment