Thursday, March 20, 2014

China Glaze ~ Shell We Dance?

Good afternoon my friends! For the past few months I have doing nail mail swaps with Mildred. (@millnpolish on instagram). She has cheaper access to my favorite main stream brand and I have... Well, depends on the time of swap! Yesterday I received a package from her with 5 of the 6 polishes from the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection. The only one I am missing now is Sand Dolla Make You Holla. I should have it pretty soon ;) Today I have Shell We Dance? I am such a sucker for textured polish. I just love it so much!!! This one did not disappoint! I used 3 thin coats of this dusty, matte, rosy color. Even though it is matte, it has quite the sparkle and shimmer. In fact it doesn't even look too matte at all. More an effect of the texture. And for a textured polish goes on very smoothly. I feel that CG has definitely upped their textured game! I did use top coat on my ring finger but I skipped it on the rest so you could get an idea of just how textured this polish is. I cannot wait to swatch and show you the rest :D This polish has small metallic silver and rose glitters and a slight shimmer that just make this polish pop! See for your self and let me know what you think!!






No comments:

Post a Comment