Tuesday, March 25, 2014

China Glaze ~ Seahorsin' Around

Hello!!I had the intention of showing you the rest of the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection, but I really didn't like the way any of my pictures came out after giving them a second look. So for now I have just 1. At least its a pretty one. This is Seahorsin' Aound. I love how much it flashes and shimmers. Blue, green, gold!!! Totally captures the feel of the ocean on a really sunny day and the water is just sparkling under the sun!! Totally perfect. This was 3 coats but would have been fine with 2. I just like the extra texture of the layers :) It dries matte although like pretty much all of this collection it just shimmers so much you cant tell. I did add a top coat to my ring finger. I prefer it without topcoat though. An all around wonderful polish!! See for yourself :)






No comments:

Post a Comment