Friday, February 26, 2016

My True Love Creations ~ Elements Collection

Yay!! We made it to Friday!! Now that I am finally feeling better, I have the Elements Collection to show you. It has 4, perfect for spring, shimmer polishes. This collection will be releasing on March 23rd. Read all the way to the bottom to find out how you can win this collection before its released!! Lets get to it!
         
          First up is Burning Desire. It is a salmon pink polish with a hot pink flash to it. This one also has a super subtle scattered holo in it. I used 2 easy peasy coats plus HKGirl top coat.


 
 
Emerald Sea is a gorgeous, frosty, aqua, shimmer polish. It is so bright while still being soft enough for spring. Love it. My swatch is 2 coats with HKGirl top coat. Be mindful with your strokes as it can leave brush strokes.
 

 
 
Pink Diamond is next and is such a soft dusty rose color. This seems to have micro glass flecks along with the shimmer. Super duper pretty. Again, this swatch is 2 smooth coats with HKGirl top coat.
 
 

 
 
Silver Lining is the final polish in this set. It is also my favorite. It is a gunmetal silver-grey that has purple undertones to it. This one also seems to have micro glass flecks along with the shimmer. So unique and an absolute must have. Keeping with the trend, this is 2 coats with HKGirl top coat.
 
 

 
 
**My macros are not color accurate. I really wanted you to be able to see the polish close up though. The pictures with the bottles are color accurate!
 
 
What do you think of this set? Would you like to win it? I will be giving away my set with my current giveaway. Yes, they have been swatched, but they are full bottles of an unrealeased collection!! Enter my giveaway HERE!
 
 
All Links are below!!
 
 
 
 
 
My True Love Creations:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment