Saturday, November 21, 2015

Creative Cuticles Nail Polish ~ Autumn Nights

Hello!! How is everyone's fall season going? Keep an eye on my IG to see how mine is going so far :) I wanted to share with you a quick swatch I have been holding onto for a while now. I received this and another polish from a destash. I will show you that one soon but for right now feast your eyes on Autumn Nights from Creative Cuticles Nail Polish. This polish is sadly no longer available. Which is why I found it in a destash! OMG is it amazing! This swatch is 2 coats with topcoat. It really is a 1 coater but I just cant do that lol. The formula is a smoother than butter, deep teal, opaque creme. Totally self leveling and very fast drying. If by some slim chance you find this GRAB IT!!
 
 
 
You can find Kayla's amazing products here! Shop:: Facebook:: Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment