Monday, November 24, 2014

Neons For Life!

Hello friends :) Lately I feel like I just cant get enough neon! Neons will always be my favorite; but lately I haven’t really even looked at anything but my neons. I decided I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you! This will be picture heavy because I did different lighting and finishes. Let’s get right to it!
The first polish is Polish Addict Nail Color Candy Pop. This is the crelly version that I just won in a Random Act of Kindness giveaway! This polish is perfectly me. Literally Jenn in a bottle. for this swatch i used 3 thin and flawless coats plus topcoat. I cannot believe that I found a glitter packed polish that I really like!! Really, this is not neon. but it is bright and new so I wanted to share :)



Next one is a prototype polish from Drip Drop Nail Paint. It is number 1008. This is another amazing crelly and it does have neon glitter in it. Again for my swatch I used three thin coats and top coat. I also have a few more of Jessica's prototypes. She makes great polish so go check her out! And the label is one of the cutest thing I have seen from any indie polish!




Next up is Cameo Colours Lacquers Hex-Sea And I Know It. This is such a gorgeous polish with so much depth! Its a bold blue jelly polish filled with, duh, hexes!!! Awesome neon ones :) This one I matted for a few pics so you could see the layers of glitter better. Most definitely a must have!! 



BLACKLIGHT GLOW SHOT!!!





The last one I want to show you is Honey Bunny Lacquer A Little Bitter. I had the hardest time finding a polish in my collection that would show off this glitter topper best. I ended up using a dark grey and an off white. i actually really loved the results of both. There are a ton of fun macros for this because everywhere I looked there were different glitters! Triangles, hearts and even the tiniest micro glitters. If you enjoy bright glitter in tons of shapes and sizes this is for you!! Take a look. 






So, which is your favorite??




No comments:

Post a Comment