Friday, November 14, 2014

MTL Creations ~ Honey Dew Cuticle Oil

Hi everyone!! This post has been ready for some time. I just seem to have the worst luck with any type of technology :( I lost the pics I had so I took the closest ones to the start and finish of my 1 week using MTLCreations Honey Dew Cuticle Oil. Thankfully my husband has been a huge help at troubleshooting and I at least have these pics lol! Until I received this oil from Cherise, I had been using Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Hydrating oil, along with random lotions/creams that were nearby. Once I started using this I used ONLY this for 1 week. Let me start by giving you an idea of how my cuticles usually are, DRY!!!! My daily fluid intake is usually 3 cups of coffee. That's it lol. Besides that I suffer from OCD so I hand wash countless times a day. I would say that 20-25 is accurate for a calm day. That means I need a heavy duty oil!! This oil is very supple! It has a thickness to it so it didn't drip all over the place. It absorbs really fast though so no worries there! It doesn't soak in and disappear. It softens the skin and keeps that silky feeling for quite some time before needing to reapply.The scent that came for me was Honey Dew, a very subtle smell that is crisp and lasts. I even smelled it still after washing my hands. Barely, but it was there. This oil worked great for me. Now I use it just as much as my bliss kiss!! I would totally recommend this oil for nice soft cuticles! Cherise has awesome polish and sugar scrubs and hand crocheted items available in her shop so please go check her out and keep her in mind when thinking about holiday shopping!!! She has thermals coming out that look super amazing!! Stay tuned :)       Day 1:

day 3:


day 7:


No comments:

Post a Comment