Friday, July 25, 2014

Fresh Paint ~ Guava


Hello fellow polish lovers!! Feels like forever since i have blogged. Just haven't had the motivation i guess!  I also havent had much to blog about!! But that will change very soon. I have a brush review and a cuticle oil review coming up!! I recently found out that the store 5 Below has polishes based off of the movie Frozen. Now, if any of you have kids(especially girls) you know just how huge this movie is!! So when my husband said he was going right by the store i asked if he could pick up a set for each of the girls. They are put away for now as presents and i have t gotten my own set to review yet but im sure they will be coming lol. Anyways, my husband also came back with this amazing polish! It is from the brand Fresh Paint and it is called Guava. What an awesome neon!! I used it for 3 manicures in a row and didnt even realize it because i love it that much!! Its formula is just amazing for a neon polish. I had no streaking and a very smooth finish after 2 coats. It does NOT dry completely matte. More of a waxy finish. For these pictures i am using top coat. I also compared it to the ever so popular China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. It was a little more orange toned than FFF but really close. FFF has a very picky formula though that i would rather not deal with. I used 3 normal coats on my middle finger in the last few pics. Also using top coat. Check it out and leave a comment!! I would love to know what you think!! Guava alone.
Guava and CG FFF
Overall, i would say that for the price and formula the fresh paint polish is way better!! Hurry and go get yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment