Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Creative Cuticles Nail Polish ~ Sunken Treasure (IG Live Polish)

*I bought this


 Hi!! How are you doing tonight? I'm sitting here drooling over this gorgeous polish. I was so very excited to take part in this process. Kayla from CCNP made a polish live on IG with input from all of the viewers! It was so much fun ❤ Let's have a looksie 👀


Sunken Treasure is a light teal holo polish with multi chrome micro flakes, 3 different color shifting micro glitters, purple shimmer, and blue micro ghost flakes. The name completely captures this polish! I just was saying in my last post how I prefer small bits in my polish. This is THE PERFECT POLISH, for me anyways. Formula is amazing. It polishes itself flawlessly. I am always drawn to these types of teal colors. Sooooo Effing Pretty 😍 I used 2 perfect coats plus glossy and matte top coats for my swatches.

Sunken Treasure

Sunken Treasure with flash

Sunken Treasure macro

Sunken Treasure matte

Sunken Treasure matte macro

Sunken Treasure with art

~*~

You have a very short time to get this polish. It is only available for pre-order until the evening of Friday, March 29th (10pm EST). You can purchase this polish. However, it will NOT be made until March 30th, and orders will begin shipping, in the order they were received, on April 1st!!! This is a special polish so I suggest you get on it. And it's only $8 😱 Links below for your shopping pleasure. Goodnight y'all.











No comments:

Post a Comment