Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Essie ~ Starry Starry Night

          Hello! Today is just going to be a super quick post! If you are a frequent reader than you know I just received Essie Starry Starry Night from a friend on IG. I am so happy I have this! Our rent was just raised so I have to be very strict with spending. As soon as SSN was in my hand I was putting on base coat to wear it! SSN is a very dark blue jelly polish with tiny silver hex glitters. My birthstone is a sapphire (Sept. 1st) and this reminds me of that so much! Application was good and I could have left it at just one coat! Very pigmented jelly! For these pics I used 2 coats with my HKGirl. Check it out!


 
 
 
Do you have this? It wont be around forever and I know it is super popular so you better hurry if you don't! As always links below!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment