Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SinfulColors ~ A Class Act 2015

                                                               Provided and purchased for review! Also very picture heavy!!

Hi! Tonight I have this super awesome post to share! Back story: SinfulColors was my first polish purchase when I stopped biting my nails. 3 years later and I still get at least 2-4 per month! It is a wonderfully cheap brand that is great quality and available pretty much anywhere I shop! When I received an email about swatching a few of their new polishes from the back to school collection, I was doing back flips!!! What an honor right?!?! I was given the choice of my favorite 10 out of 27. some are new and a few were re-releases. Such as 24/7, Daredevil, and Fig. I can get those at my local Walmart so I opted for some new ones! I will actually have 11 here because my husband saw one at my local Rite Aid and took the gamble that it wasn't one I had already chosen! Luckily he did get one I didn't pick :) Lets get started!
Feel The Vibe is described as a bright splash of juicy orange. I used 3 thin coats of this crelly like polish with top coat. It is a very smooth carrot orange. Perfect for Halloween!!

 
VIPeach is described as a soft touch pastel yellow. I used 3 thin coats. So much more manageable than your average yellow polish!! Very buttery demi-matte yellow. No top coat.

 
Chalk It Up is a saturated, demi-matte pistachio green. I used 3 thin coats with out top coat. It is a very dusty almost retro type green! Beautiful!

 
Summer S-cool is a robin's egg blue. Super shiny on its own but I did use 2 perfect coats then top coat. This is the most perfect sky blue.

 
Blue Sensation is described as a lustrous silvery sky blue. Not sure I agree. To me it looks just like a light pair of denim jeans. Which is totally appropriate given the back to school theme!  It even has the demi-matte, satin type finish. This is a 1 coater if your slow and steady. I used 2 coats and I will show you with and without top coat!



With top coat


Macro with top coat.
 
A-Crush is described as a soft baby blue in a unique demi-matte finish. It is much more periwinkle than blue in my opinion. This is the one my husband bought for me and I am so glad he did because I love it!!

 
Truth Or Lavendare. This one was not my favorite. It is described as a demi-matte creamy lavender. To me it is just the average light purple. The finish is definitely unique, but the color? Not so much. 2 coats with out top coat.

This picture is way more color accurate! My camera doesn't care too much for purples lol.

 
Pink Break is described as a demi-matte peachy pink. The most accurate description by far! This was a little streaky for me. 3 coats.

 
Now for the glitters!! I decided to put these over Black On Black, Snow Me White, and two other colors (all SinfulColors brand!) that will be listed with the pics! The glitters are iridescent and change colors depending on lighting and background.
Late Night Haute is a turquoise and gold flecked 3-D glitter. It has hex glitter, bar glitter, and shard glitters in a very sheer turquoise jelly base. I used 2 thin coats over the listed colors. I also used 2 coats of top coat to smooth out the glitters.
Base colors pointer to pinky: Snow Me White, Summer S-cool, Rise & Shine, and Black On Black.

Polish drop macro!
 
Sinful Sunrise is described as a warm pink with silver 3-D glitter. This sheer pink jelly has hexes, bar, and shard glitters. I used 2 thin coats over the colors listed and 2 coats of top coat to smooth the glitters.
Base colors pointer to pinky: Snow Me White, Pink Break, Outrageous, and Black On Black.

Polish drop macro!
 
Last, but actually my favorite of the 3 glitters, is Night Owl. This one is described as a multi colored gilded 3-D glitter. As well as the other glitters, this sheer purple polish holds hex, bar, and shard glitters. I used 2 coats over the colors listed then 2 coats of top coat to smooth out the glitters.
Base colors pointer to pinky: Snow Me White, Truth Or Lavendare, Volcanic, and Black On Black.


Polish drop macro!
 
Of all of these polishes I think Chalk It Up and Summer S-cool are my favorite. The demi-matte finish being somewhere in between matte and glossy is my favorite thing about these polishes. I will now be on the hunt for the rest of them! They can be found for $1.99 each at Walgreens and other mass retailers for the months of August and September!!  Which ones will you be choosing?? Make sure you are following all of SinfulColors social media for updates!! Link for that and for shopping below!! :)
 
 
 
Links for SinfulColors::: Website::: Facebook::: Twitter::: Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment