Sunday, April 19, 2015

RocksBox

 Happy Sunday! Did everyone enjoy their weekend? So, recently I was contacted by someone from RocksBox to try out their subscription box, which is $19USD a month, in exchange for pics and honest review. Usually I am not really a jewelry fan but, with the pics I take of my nails, I was excited at the idea of getting some dainty midi rings! I agreed and got to adding to my wish list right away! They ask some questions to get an idea of what you like. I was paired with a personal stylist and she chose my first set based on what I picked. They even ask if you have any upcoming events! My first box got to me very quickly! Great shipping on these boxes. I NEVER TOOK PICS OF MY FIRST BOX!! If you read my blog often then you know how busy March is for me. I just totally flaked. My first box had a statement necklace, very dainty bracelet, and small spike hoop earrings. I really liked the bracelet a lot. I kinda liked the earrings and I didn't really like the necklace at all. It was just too big for me. I did try on the earrings and they were nice but I have a little bit of an issue with sharing pierced style earring. I sent the box back the next day. I got my second box very quickly! Guess what??? I TOOK PICS!!! This will be much more detailed because of that. 


 Packaging: This box comes in a bubble mailer that you reuse to send your box back in. It has a pretty bow that keeps the box tied closed.
 
 
 When you open the box there are these cards inside with information and a quick survey to see what you thought of your box. It also comes with a return postage sticker to apply to the envelope when you send your box back! Look at the pretty tiisue paper with the Rockbox "R".
 
 
 
When You open the tissue paper everything is nicely wrapped with bubble wrap and/or in nice cloth bags





 
 
 
First up are the earrings. I really don't know what to say about these. I like them on the card. But that is where they stayed because they just were not me.

 
 
 
The bangle. I have very small wrists so this was a bit too big but it was nice and heavy duty. Not too sure how I feel about the quality. 

 
 
 
Last, but actually my favorite, the necklace. So pretty and simple. This is the kind of jewelry I can wear daily! 2 interlocked squares just looks so cute!

 
 
 
Overall, I am not totally convinced that this is something for me. If you like jewelry and want to change styles and looks as often as possible for a low monthly cost with no strings attached this is most definitely for you! All of the jewelry is insured and the shipping is included in your monthly fee so feel free to switch it the day after you receive it! I cannot wait to get my next few boxes so we can do this jewelry journey together! If you would like to join me with your own subscription please use my code: jstmynailsxoxo. This code will get you 50% off of your first month!!  Make sure you follow Rocksbox on all social media below so you can #wishlist all the stuff you like!! See you next box!



RocksBox, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,


No comments:

Post a Comment