Thursday, December 11, 2014

MTL Creations ~ Northern Blizzard

Hey there! How is the holiday shopping going? Hopefully, mine will be finished on Sunday!! Anywho! This post will be short and sweet as I am only reviewing this one polish right now. It is Northern Blizzard from My True Love Creations! This is a clear base polish with tiny holo hexes, medium black hexes, blue stars, and white diamonds. The formula of this glitter topper was wonderful! Its just what I expect now from Cherise lol. I have not had any reason to think otherwise :) For my swatch I used 3 thin coats of Blue Crelly from Jolie Polish. I then topped it with one coat of Northern Blizzard and a little bit of glitter placement. Heavier glitters sink... thats just the way it is! I know that alot of ladies just tip the bottle over for a few minutes to get the glitter to the top. For me, it gets to glitter full. Know what I mean? I didnt want layers upon layers of glitter. That just looks messy, not cute! So here it is!! More from Cherise's winter collection soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment