Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pipe Down this Love is Bliss

Hello again!! How are we doing on this wonderful Saturday morning? I am way more awake than anyone should be at this time but that's why I am here. The other night I swatched polishes from a new Valentine's day trio. The name of the collection is Pipe Down this Love is Bliss. Such a clever collaboration :) In order all the polishes included in this title are Pipe Dream Polish, owned by April; Love, Angeline, owned by Natosha; and Bliss Polish, owned by Yvette. I absolutely had to have this trio and I cant even explain why. I was just so drawn to it. Probably because of the insane price!! $21 for 3 full size limited edition indie polishes!!! And not just any indie polishes, 3 of the top indie brands out there. So naturally I was beyond excited to get these :) Before they got here I was most looking forward to Sticky Kisses from Pipe Dream Polish. This is a soft light purple crelly with medium pink metallic and matte glitters and dark purple metallic and matte glitters. All hexes in 3 different sizes. It also has the slightest shimmer. Such a beautiful polish!! Now, while I do love this one, I was totally amazed  by Love is Blind from Love, Angeline polish. It is the most amazing charcoal grey crème jam packed with  an amazing assortment of rainbow flakies!! I have a great macro shot of this!! And lets not forget the ever so important red polish!! A staple for most nail polish addicts. I am sure you have heard me say a red is a red. and then say why the red I am showing is an exception. maybe reds are way more versatile than I had previously thought. This jelly polish is the most jelly polish I have ever seen or used. it was almost a little goopy. most likely from the cold so I just added a few drops of thinner and I was good to go. Another jam packed flakie polish but this time its a flash of bright purple and some fuschia. Here, let me show you...
This is four thin coats alone. no top coat or undies



For Love is Blind I used three thin coats although it really only needed an easy breezy two. I did use top coat for this and I used a matte coat on my ring in the last two pics.






And last but not least is Sticky Kisses. For this I used three coats and top coat on all but my ring finger. again I matted that finger in the last few pics!




 
See the super fine shimmer in the macro shot below??? Super pretty!

 
Hope you like the polishes as much as I do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment