Thursday, November 21, 2013

She Nail Polish ~ Burnt Orange

Hello!! Here is the second polish i swatched from She' Nail Polish. This one is called Burnt Orange. I think this one surprised me the most. Its a jelly!! I had no idea. All of the polishes looked so pigmented i just assumed they were cremes. To my surprise only one was a creme. Again a super unique orange. Something i have been looking for for a while actually!! Its so orange without being neon or overwhelming. I did again put three thin coats over white. I didnt want a visible nail line and white shows pretty true color every time!! It did build up nicely. Such a squishy jelly formula!! I love that about it. Soooo doing a jelly sammich with this color!! For a jelly it dries pretty fast too. And it smooths itself out which is a nice plus. Sorry for the books lol. Now to the pictures. Again with the watermarble and NO top coat!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment