Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cameo colours lacquers ~ neon lit nights

Hey friends :) i think i saved the best for last. This is Neon Lit Nights by Cameo Colours Lacquers. Need i say more?? No?! Well i'm gonna because again it's worth it :) this is a black jelly polish filled to the brim with neon glitters of all shapes and sizes. Stars, squares, bars, hexes!! Everything that the perfect polish should have!! I used one coat over black then topped it with top coat. I started to drool. Then while i was takin pics and having a super hard time with the glare of my top coat i decided to matte it!! I used black luna lacquer matter fact matte top coat. Its the best... EVER!! Then i was about in a puddle lol. Totally fell in love. Great formula, great polish, and the perfect mix and amount of glitter. All of this coming from a girl who cant stand black polish. I have truley been turned. Enjoy the amazingness that is neon lit nights!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment