Saturday, July 11, 2020

LynBDesigns ~ June 2020 PPU

*This polish was purchased by me


Hey guys! How are we all doing? I'm doing really good! We just officially started the process of buying a house. There have been lots of pauses because of covid but we are finally on track. We live in a 1 bedroom apartment with a 5 month old so its a little cramped here. In the now house I will have my own nail room!! It's actually going to be called the "noffice". Half nail room, half office. Pretty much my nail room with the laptop and printer in there 😆 I'm psyched!! Wait, are we here for polish? Ok, let's get to it.


LynBDesigns was inspired by the Maui mule for the Cocktails & Mocktails theme. The Lei'd Back is described as a dark purple (cold) to denim blue (warm) to peach (hot) tri-thermal with red to green to gold shifting aurora shimmer, pink to gold shifting flakes, and violet to pink to copper to orange shifting flakes. Since we are buying a house funds are slim right now but I had to have this. I am such a sucker for a thermal polish. They are just so much fun. The formula on this is spectacular and the thermal effect changes with ease. I am sooooooooo glad I got this one. I used 3 thin coats for my pics.



Room temp

Warm

Cold

Transition

Room temp matte


Room temp

Warm

Cold

Transition

matte


Unfortunately, this polish is no longer available. Make sure you keep and eye on destashes just in case! Thanks so much for coming to look at my nails!! Have a great day 😊









No comments:

Post a Comment