Sunday, April 2, 2017

SinfulColors ~ Stoned Crystal Shimmers Part 2

                                                                                       *Purchased for me by my husband :)


          Hey loves! This will be a super quick post! Instead of saying exactly the same as the last post, I'll just leave the link HERE for you to check out SinfulColors Stoned Crystal Shimmers Part 1. Quick recap; great formula, tons of iridescent flakies, swatches are 2 coats with top coat.

          Gotta Terra Cotta is a medium dusty rose color. Love this one!





Super Cooper is a gorgeous sagey green. Ladies are going nuts over this one. I can totally see why!






Tealing Power is next. This is more of a crelly than a crème like the rest of the polishes in this collection. Still a wonderful formula. This is the one that had to be edited. I could not get this to photograph color accurate. The macro picture is the closest!





Namaste The Night. I love names like this :) This one is a muted plummy purple.





          Of this whole collection, I think my favorite would have to be Desert Reign. It is just such a flattering color <3 If, and when, I find the rest of these beauties, I will be adding a part 3! Like I said in part 1, check your local Rite-Aid! They seem to be where the majority of these are being found. All Of SinfulColors links are below!! Let me know in the comments which was your favorite and if you have found them all :) Thanks for stopping by!!













No comments:

Post a Comment