Sunday, May 29, 2016

Born Pretty Stamping Plates

                                                                             *Purchased with a deep blogger discount for review.


          Happy Memorial Day polish lovers!! I hope you all have/had awesome plans! I promise I wont keep you long. I had this grand idea of blogging about stamping plates. Turns out there isn't much to say lol. I will be making videos of the plates in use, but for now I will just show you what I have done with them so far! The quality of these plates is great. No issues with pick up or uneven etching. I will list the plate used with each image. Just for everyone's knowledge: I OWN NOT 1 SINGLE STAMPING POLISH! These are all stamped with regular polish!

BPL-025

BPL-003

BP-73

BPL-003

BPL-003

BP-73

BP-48

BPL-025

BP-59

BPL-025

BPL-003



 

Here are the links to purchase Born Pretty stamping plates and other nail art supplies:: Born Pretty Store:: Born Pretty Amazon Store::

Make sure you are following Born Pretty Store on their social media as well:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter:: YouTube:: Pinterest::

         

No comments:

Post a Comment